Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Call Time

It makes me crazy when you mix up the time. My life is such a blur that I really struggle with this. I always wake up Wednesday at 8am to get ready for my 9am class, when in reality that's my Thursday schedule and I don't have class on Wednesday until 10am. Therefore I could have slept another hour, and I think I already discussed how much I enjoy sleep.

Now I can't get back to sleep, the world outside is awake, my roommate is awake and so am I.

Last night I went to a free show at Much Music, it was freezing, now it's apparently snowing and I am not quite prepared for that. I have a bear-tendency to hibernate when I see the first snow-fall. Maybe I'll enjoy winter when I have fond memories of a romantic skate date or cozy hot chocolate, or something romantic of the sort, but really all my winter memories consist of getting hit in the face with snow, not being able to aim to hit someone back and that awful feeling when snow sneaks into your clothes.

I will say I love tobogganing more than anything, I love to snowboard too although I really am no good at it. I love hot chocolate, I love mittens and scarves and I love the notion that Christmas-time is coming, but winter in the city isn't all that great to be honest.
-There is sludge not snow
-Department stores kill the Christmas spirit (I secretly love their super-early decor)
-There are no hills to slide down?!
-I don't have a fireplace in my apartment
-And my family isn't here. =(

I just don't think I'm quite ready for the seasons to change yet, I didn't get my full fall outfit or get any good pictures of me frolicking in the colourful leaves. I'll leave you with some awful picture attempts of the Fall Out Boy show last night! Or you could just watch it on Much Music.




1 comment:

xoxomirr said...

i was like OMG!! A FOLLOWER!! lol so excited! which blog should I keep up with of yours on a regular??